Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of the new ecomic history, this collection includes seven carefully researched papers blending systematic empirical research with consideration of broader theoretical and analytical issues.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2001
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleResearch in Economic History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byA.J. Field,G. Clark,W. Sundstrom
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.