All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accurate overview of the recent research or industrial application in interactive design. The different arguments, taken from the international conference Virtual Concept 2005, will provide the reader with some advanced solutions concerning new methods and tools by discussing modelling techniques, design solution space exploration and interactive process organization.
- Author BiographyXavier Fischer is engineer in mechanical engineering, professor at the Ecole superieure des technologies industrielles avancees (ESTIA), associate researcher at Lab. TREFLE (UMR CNRS 8508) and editor in chief of the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM) published by Springer France.
- PublisherSpringer Editions
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSpringer Editions
- Content Notebiography
- Weight234 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJean-Pierre Nadeau,Xavier Fischer
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.