All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Author(s)Barry M. Staw
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Volume editorL. L. Cummings
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Author BiographyBarry M. Staw is the Lorraine T. Mitchell Professor of Leadership and Communication at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University and has previously served on the faculties at the University of Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa, and UCLA. He is the author of more than 60 academic articles and has edited several hooks on organizational behavior. He has served on the editorial boards of most major journals in the fields of organizational behavior and applied psychology, and is founder and co-editor of the annual series, Research in Organizational Behavior. Professor Staw's current research interests include the relationship of affect and emotion to work performance, the escalation of commitment, organizational innovation, and the linkage of psychological processes to organizational strategy. He recently received the Academy of Management's Scholarly Contributions Award in recognition of his career achievements in research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.