All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionAs with previous volumes in Research in Organizational Change and Development , volume 11 contains papers that range from explorations of individual action in organizational change to studies of multiple organizations. The change and development field continues to explore new theoretical frames, research methods, and change practice. The chapters in this volume further demonstrate the expanding boundaries of the field.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/02/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Change & Development
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Woodman,William A. Pasmore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.