Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an analysis of the relationship between techlogy, ethics and culture. Topics covered in this title include: environmental ethics and the recovery of culture; media, identity and politics; techlogical enlightenment as a continuation of modern thinking; and, the rhetoric of eugenics.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch in Philosophy and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Mitchum
- Introduction byCarl Mitchum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.