All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionResearch in the College Context, 2nd Edition provides faculty, students, practitioners, and researchers in the college environment with a manual of diverse approaches and methods for researching higher education and college students. The text offers the reader a variety of qualitative and quantitative research tools including interviewing, surveys, mixed methods, focus groups, visual methods, participatory action research, policy analysis, document analysis and historical methods, secondary data analysis, and use of large national data sets. This revised edition provides readers with current and invative methodological tools needed to research the complex issues facing higher education today. Each technique is thoroughly presented with accompanying examples, advice for designing research projects, and tips for data collection, analysis, and dissemination of results. Clearly organized and accessible, this volume is the essential guide for experienced and vice researchers.
- Author BiographyFrances K. Stage is Professor of Higher Education at New York University, USA. Kathleen Manning is Professor Emerita of Higher Education and Student Affairs at the University of Vermont, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFrances K. Stage,Kathleen Manning
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.