All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the President of the Research Society on Alcoholism The sixteenth volume of Recent Developments in Alcoholism contains the latest information on the field of alcoholism treatment research. This scholarly volume includes comprehensive reviews of the methodologies available to evaluate treatment outcome, state-of-the art psychosocial interventions, and recent advances in pharmacological adjuncts to treatment that are currently available and those on the brink of application. Other sections of the book address special issues in the treatment of alcohol dependence, including the treatment of the adolescents and other unique populations, the management of tobacco dependence, and the role of spirituality in recovery, among others. The clinician will find these reviews an important resource for learning about e- dence based treatments for alcoholism, and the researcher will find the synt- sis of recent developments informative and forward looking. The research agenda for the future rests soundly on the progress to date and additional advances in the treatment of alcoholism can be predicted in the near future. Stephanie O'Malley, Ph. D. President, Research Society on Alcoholism xi Preface From the President of the American Society of Addiction Medicine This excellent volume presents investigations covering a wide spectrum of scientific issues. It is also evident that many of these articles have clinical s- nificance, ranging from assessments of disorder, monitoring clinical progress, and behavioral and pharmacological interventions.
- Author(s)Marc Galanter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRecent Developments in Alcoholism
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.