All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Accounting is devoted to publishing high-quality research and cases that focus on the professional responsibilities of accountants and how they deal with the ethical issues they face. The series features articles on a broad range of important and timely topics, including professionalism, social responsibility, ethical judgment, and accountability. The professional responsibilities of accountants are broad-based; they must serve clients and user groups whose needs, incentives, and goals may be in conflict. Further, accountants must interpret and apply codes of conduct, accounting and auditing principles, and securities regulations. Compliance with professional guidelines is judgment-based, and characteristics of the individual, the culture, and situations affect how these guidelines are interpreted and applied, as well as when they might be violated. Interactions between accountants, regulators, standard setters, and industries also have ethical components. Research into the nature of these interactions, resulting dilemmas, and how and why accountants resolve them, is the focus of this journal.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleResearch on Professional Responsibility & Ethics in Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCynthia Jeffrey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.