All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential text for researchers and academics seeking the most comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of all aspects of e-learning and ICT in education. It provides expanded peer-reviewed content from research presented at the 9th Panhellenic Conference on ICT in Education. It focuses on providing original research on the most cutting edge e-Learning techlogies, including CSCL, ICT based learning, ICT and instructional design, serious games and game design, virtual learning environments, robotics in education, ubiquitous learning, distance learning, digital literacies, learning analytics, social media in education and e-assessment.
- Author BiographyDr. Panagiotes Anastasiades is currently Professor in the Department of Education at the University of Crete, in Greece. He is also a Tutor Counsellor at the Hellenic Open University (Postgraduate Level, Master in Education, Module: Open and Distance Learning). Since February 2012 was vice-president of the Pedagogical Institute of Greece and has the scientific responsibility of the National Teachers Training Project . His current research emphasis focuses on Lifelong and Distance Learning via Advanced Learning Technologies and Social & Educational Informatics. Dr. Nicholas Zaranis graduated from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens. He holds a Master of Science in Computer Studies from the University of Essex. He has also received a Master of Science and his Ph.D. from the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens. Dr. Zaranis has worked in the private sector as an Electrical Engineer for Hewlett Packard Hellas for a few years and in the public sector as educator of Information Technology in Secondary Education for many years. He is currently Associate Professor in the Department of Preschool Education at the University of Crete. His research interests include ICT in Education, Educational Software, and Teaching of Mathematics using ICT.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNicholas Zaranis,Panagiotes S. Anastasiades
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.