All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a point of reference for EAP professionals planning to conduct or commission research into learning, teaching, professional development or quality assurance in EAP. It draws on academic and professional debates to inspire further research and practical initiatives to enhance EAP provision.
- Author BiographyLia Blaj-Ward is a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, UK, where she coordinates in-sessional EAP provision for the College of Art, Design and the Built Environment, and teaches on a range of EAP courses. She is currently researching strategies and models of quality assurance and enhancement in EAP and is engaged in facilitating EAP researcher development.
- Author(s)Lia Blaj-Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.