CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionResearching Lived Experience introduces an approach to qualitative research methodology in education and related fields that is distinct from traditional approaches derived from the behavioral or natural sciences-an approach rooted in the everyday lived experience of human beings in educational situations. Rather than relying on abstract generalizations and theories, van Manen offers an alternative that taps the unique nature of each human situation.
- Author BiographyMax van Manen, author of several books in education, is Professor of Education at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Max van Manen
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication05/07/1990
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series, the Philosophy of Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2016
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.