Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionResearching practice: A discourse on qualitative methodologies explores issues, strategies and challenges associated with researching practice. The authors bring a wealth of research practice wisdom and experience to this task. The book provides critical and creative input to the discourse on qualitative research methodologies. It is divided into four sections. The first section explores the issues that frame qualitative research on practice in the 21st century. Section Two is concerned with locating the questions, practices and issues of qualitative research on practice in researchers' journeys and presents a three themes - connections, transformations and challenges. Section Three makes accessible a range of qualitative approaches commonly used to research practice. The final section explores future considerations in qualitative research discourse.
- PublisherSense Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSense Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJoy Higgs,Nita Cherry,Robert Macklin
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.