All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe book overviews a wide range of vocabulary research methodologies, and offers practical advice on how to carry out valid and reliable research on first and second language vocabulary. It includes a Resources section which outlines the lexical tests, corpora, software, internet sites, and other resources available to vocabulary researchers.
- Author BiographyNORBERT SCHMITT is Professor of Applied Linguistics at the University of Nottingham, UK. He is interested in all aspects of second language vocabulary acquisition, processing, use, and pedagogy. His current research focuses on formulaic language, the interface of vocabulary and reading, vocabulary testing, and implict vs. explicit knowledge of vocabulary.
- Author(s)Norbert Schmitt
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- Series TitleResearch and Practice in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight506 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.