All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionFrom finding a topic to writing and reviewing your work, Researching and Writing Dissertations is an essential tool for anyone working on a dissertation or business report. This new edition is w suitable for students studying the CIPD Level 7 Advanced units Investigating a Business Issue and Using Information in HR but is equally relevant for all n-CIPD students too. Covering everything from strategies for finding and developing a dissertation topic and how to develop a research proposal through to what methodology to use and how to analyse your data, this is the only book you need to write clear, effective and compelling dissertations and reports. In addition to practical guidance on the researching and writing up of projects, this book includes essential guidance on effective time management and how to ensure that projects are completed and submitted on time as well as invaluable insights through real-life student and supervisor comments. Fully supported by online resources including an instructor's manual and lecturer slides as well as templates, checklists and quizzes for students, Researching and Writing Dissertations is a book that anyone working on dissertations, research projects or business reports can't afford to be without.
- Author BiographyRoy Horn is an academic and researcher in the School of Business and Management at Buckinghamshire New University, UK.
- Author(s)Roy Horn
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.