Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will learn to research and write papers in the social sciences with this thorough and complete guide to research in the social sciences. Part of a series on research writing across the curriculum, Researching and Writing in the Social Sciences provides discipline-specific guidance and sample papers that assist students in preparing their own social science papers. The text also covers general research methods and resources, with a comprehensive list of library resources and an introduction to the library's latest information access tools. With thorough and up-to-date material on the impact of computers in research, and exercises which develop the skills of summarizing, synthesizing, and critiquing source materials, Hult's text provides a complete guide to research styles and processes in the social sciences.
- Author(s)Christine A. Hult
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/11/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.