CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry from a Native American perspective, Reservation Easy is the Authors first book and is a collection of powerful poems, filled with Native wit and humor as well as the tragedy and beauty of life on an Indian Reservation.
- Author BiographyArthur J Harvey is an enrolled member of the Oglala Sioux Tribe and was born and raised on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Arthur received his formal education in writing from the Institute of American Indian Arts and the University of Montana. Arthur has previously been published in the Cimmeron Review, Neon PowWow, It's not Quiet Anymore and Gatherings IV. Arthur Currently resides in Olympia Washington with his wife and two children. This is his first book of poetry.
- Author(s)MR Arthur J Harvey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.