Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by shoptillyapop
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionAlternating between frenetic violence and comic banter, this film constantly undercut the audience's expectations. This script for Reservoir Dogs depicts an exuberant, amoral universe with blood, guts and razor-sharp dialogue.
- Author BiographyBorn in Knoxville, Tennessee, in 1963, Quentin Tarantino was an ex-video store clerk whose debut feature Reservoir Dogs (1991) became a huge cult hit. Two earlier scripts - True Romance and Natural Born Killers - were then filmed, while his own Pulp Fiction (1994) won the Palme d'Or at Cannes and an Oscar for Best Screenplay. Subsequently, he has contributed to Four Rooms (1995) and From Dusk Till Dawn (1996), and made Jackie Brown (1998), Kill Bill (2003), Death Proof (2008) and Inglourious Basterds (2009).
- Author(s)Quentin Tarantino
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication21/11/1994
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date29/05/2012
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight220 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.