Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe construction of the Three Gorges dam and corresponding relocation of people are among the socio-ecomic transformations that have profoundly influenced all aspects of urban and rural life in China. The resettlement issue associated with the Three Gorges project (TGP) has been regarded as a huge problem for China, involving 17 years of relocation of over 1.3 million people by 2009.
- Author BiographyYan TAN, an academic researcher at the Faculty of Social Sciences in Flinders University of South Australia, is a demographer and human geographer. She has worked as a consultant to the Emerging Social Issues Division of United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
- Author(s)Yan Tan
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.