All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses changing patterns of international military cooperation and assistance and shows that Western defence diplomacy is increasingly being directed towards new goals. The new defence diplomacy runs alongside the old and there are tensions between the two, in particular between the new goal of promoting democracy and the old imperative of supporting authoritarian allies.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cottey is Jean Monnet Chair in European Political Integration in the Department of Government, University College Cork. Anthony Forster is Professor of Politics and International Relations and Director of the Governance Research Centre, University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Andrew Cottey,Anthony C. Forster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAdelphi Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 365
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.