All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely up to date with the 2014 edition of the National Electrical Code, RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY: HOUSE WIRING, 4e delivers the latest and best practices in residential electrical wiring. This vividly illustrated, full-color text is based on the HBI National Skill Standards that cover the skill sets necessary to achieve a first job in construction or as an electrician. The text provides thorough coverage of green topics, sustainable building practices, alternative energy systems, and much more. From Experience sections address common residential wiring practices and scenarios, while Caution boxes emphasize the ongoing importance of safety. In addition to a hands-on student workbook/lab manual, the text also points the reader to an all-new 3D immersive simulation performance 'game' to help learners prepare for real-world practice.
- Author BiographyGregory W. Fletcher is chairman of the Trades and Technology Department and director/instructor of the Electrical Technology program at Kennebec Valley Community College in Fairfield, Maine. With more than 30 years of experience in the electrical field, he has taught electrical wiring practices at the secondary level, apprentice level, and post-secondary level. He is also the author of THE ELECTRICIAN'S GUIDE TO PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM INSTALLATION, RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY: HOUSE WIRING WORKBOOK/LAB MANUAL, and GUIDE TO USING THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE. Licensed since 1976--first as a Journeyman and then as a Master Electrician--Mr. Fletcher holds an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electrical Construction and Maintenance, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Technical Education, and a Master of Science Degree in Industrial Education. In addition, he is a member of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors and the National Fire Protection Association.
- Author(s)Gregory Fletcher
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight2064 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.