Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionWorldwide concern in scientific, industrial, and governmental com- munities over traces of toxic chemicals in foodstuffs and in both abiotic and biotic environments has justified the present triumvirate of specialized publications in this field: comprehensive reviews, rapidly published progress reports, and archival documentations. These three publications are integrated and scheduled to provide in international communication the coherency essential for nduplicative and current progress in a field as dynamic and complex as environmental contami- nation and toxicology. Until w there has been journal or other publication series reserved exclUSively for the diversified literature on toxic chemicals in our foods, our feeds, our geographical surround- ings, our domestic animals, our wildlife, and ourselves. Around the world immense efforts and many talents have been mobilized to tech- nical and other evaluations of natures, locales, magnitudes, fates, and toxicology of the persisting residues of these chemicals loosed upon the world. Among the sequelae of this broad new emphasis has been an inescapable need for an articulated set of authoritative publications where one could expect to find the latest important world literature produced by this emerging area of science together with documenta- tion of pertinent ancillary legislation.
- Author(s)Francis A. Gunther,Jane Davies Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight306 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.