Resilience: How to Cope When Everything Around You Keeps Changing by Liggy Webb (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.23Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBOUNCE BACK FROM WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU Stressful situations are a fact of life. Job insecurity, financial burden, relationship doubt are all too familiar. Some people approach them with confidence and poise, facing change and challenges head on. Others back away slowly into a corner and become quivering wrecks at the mere thought of them. So what is it that makes some people cope with these adverse situations so well? It s t about what is happening to you, but how you react to it. It s about your resilience. Happiness guru Liggy Webb is here to help us all find positivity and inner strength to cope with stressful situations. Arming you with a personal toolkit to handle day to day challenges, and providing strategies for thriving in uncertain times Liggy shows you how to increase your bouncibility and bounce back from whatever negative things life throws at you. Timely topic with governments across the world promoting happiness on the one hand and dealing with vast ecomic uncertainty and austerity on the other Easy to digest, anecdotal and practical guide with lots of common sense advice Contains timely examples and tips tailored for coping with difficult times
- Author BiographyLiggy Webb is widely respected as a specialist in the field of Modern Life Skills. As a presenter, consultant and author, she is passionate about her work and improving the quality of people s lives. She has researched and developed a range of techniques and strategies, to support individuals and organizations to cope more effectively and successfully with the demands and challenges of modern living. Liggy is noted for her dynamic and engaging style and, as a result, is frequently invited to present and speak at international conferences, award ceremonies, on board cruise ships, in the media and at a variety of high profile events. Her website, www.liggywebb.com , offers a range of downloadable complimentary toolkits and materials. Liggy is an international consultant for the United Nations and travels extensively, working in a variety of worldwide locations. She is also the founding director of The Learning Architect ( www.thelearningarchitect.com ), an international learning and development organization based in the UK. In her spare time, Liggy runs a creative writing group in her home town, Cheltenham, and is currently working on a fiction book, about which she is feeling very excited!
- Author(s)Liggy Webb
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight266 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.