All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionLeading experts review the research on resilience and represent the diverse perspectives and opinions found among both scientists and practitioners in the field. Although the chapters are written to the standards expected by researchers, they are equally useful for program developers and others in applied fields seeking science-based information on the topic. This book is a unique resource in keeping with the growing interest in resilience both in research and interventions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleLongitudinal Research in the Social & Behavioral Sciences: an Interdisciplinary Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJeannette L. Johnson,Meyer Glantz
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.