All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionResistant Learners: Reach Me Before You Teach Me focuses on those students whose behavior limits their learning and challenges their teachers while perhaps interrupting the learning cycle of their peers. Each chapter explains the theoretical and research background for each topic. Most importantly, each chapter satisfies the intentional design of the book - to offer situational examples and dialog that clearly shows how building trusting relationships can happen and how making positive personal connections with students might actually look. Practicing teachers, pre-service teachers, teacher educators, professional development staff and school administrators who represent the field of education as caring professionals will benefit from this book.
- Author BiographyMary Skvorak's teaching career spans five decades and includes elementary, middle, high school and college classes. Recently retired as Director of the Undergraduate Inclusive Education Program at Nazareth College of Rochester, Mary enjoys gardening, classical music, reading and puzzles of all kinds.
- Author(s)Mary Skvorak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight217 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.