Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Emmy O'Connell is the epitome of a hot mess. Her boyfriend's been shipped out of town to some boarding school four states away. Her step-douche is constantly drunk and badgering her. And then there's her good-ole-mom... The lady is thing more than a miserable shell of a woman. She's turned off all of her feelings and her ability to be a good mother as well, leaving poor Emmy and her four year old brother Jamie to suffer. Life couldn't get much worse, right? Enter the elusive, cocky, and oh-so-broody Jack Hartman... The jerk cousin of her boyfriend becomes Emmy's worst nightmare...times ten. He's cruel. He's insensitive. But he also has this strange little ability over her - he makes her weak in the knees with the single touch. No matter how miserable or amazing Jack makes her feel, Emmy can't seem to deny him, especially when he takes on the role of her protector -her pseudo-knight in a black leather coat. A knight who also happens to ride in on his black Harley, instead of a white horse... And to make a bad situation worse... Werewolves and teens shouldn't mix! But what can Emmy do when she finds herself thrown head first into the center of it all. Can she handle the supernatural mess her life rapidly becomes or will she fight against the inevitable fate her heart desires?
- Author BiographyHeather Van Fleet currently resides in northern Illinois, with her three daughters, Kelsey, Emma, and Isabella, and her fabulous hubby (and high school sweetheart) Chris, with whom she's been blissfully married to now for ten plus years. She's a stay at home mom by day, and an avid and completely obsessive writer and reader by night.
- Author(s)Heather Van Fleet
- PublisherSunshine Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunshine Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.