All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes scholarly legal texts dedicated to Tibor Varady, in hor of his seventieth birthday. While focusing on international private law and international arbitration, the essays also address the questions of constitutional law and legal philosophy. State-of-the-art contributions, covering a wide scope from the practical analysis of American arbitration policy and the position of the USA vis-a-vis international law, through the latest developments in German legal practice, to theoretical issues of jurisdiction. Especially rich is the volume in exploring the legal dimension of the European integration process. Tibor Varady is Professor at the Legal Studies Department of the Central European University in Budapest, and Chairman of the International Business Law Program. Member of the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration, Varady served as Minister of Justice of Serbia in 1992-1993.
- Author BiographyPeter Hay is Lamar Professor of Law, Emory University (USA); Honorarprofessor, Universitat Freiburg (Germany); Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois (USA) and at the Technische Universitat Dresden (Germany); Recurring Visiting Professor of Law at the Central European University, Budapest (Hungary) Lajos Vekas is Professor of Law, ELTE University, Budapest, Hungary Yehuda Elkana is Rector and President, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary Nenad Dimitrijevic is Associate Professor, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content Noteport.
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLajos Vekas,Nenad Dimitrijevic,Peter Hay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.