All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionResonance and Transcendence with Great Nature is a guide book for understanding the essence of material existence and consciousness, the relationship between materiality and mentality, and the path of enlightenment according to Taoist internal alchemy practice. Primarily serving as a preface for the book Discourse on Chuang Tzu, this book appears separately due to its wide coverage of Buddhist and Taoist theory, as well as modern physics concerning the compositional structure of materiality. Emancipating the mind from bondage constitutes the first step for enlightenment. By taking this first step, and allowing the miniature universe of the human body to resonate with the great nature found in the Mysterious Pass, people can walk along the correct path of enlightenment. In doing so, they may attain Oneness, where Jing, Qi and Shen are unified, thereby transforming consciousness into enlightening wisdom, gaining transcendence from the mundane world, and attaining release from the bondage of encumbrance and afflictions. This book provides clear and thorough explanations of termilogies and processes in Taoist transformative meditation, illustrating an internal cultivation and purification practice based in the foundations of the I-Ching (the Hetu and Luoshu diagrams). It offers theory that students receive from meditation teachers in the Taoist mountains of China, to keep them on the right path in their self-cultivation, and explains the many correlations between Taoist, Buddhist, and Confucian theories and practices.
- Author BiographyMaster Hu Xuezhi is a Taoist adept long involved in the study and practice of Daoism and Buddhism. He began studying meditation and philosophy with Taoist masters in the Changbai mountains, and has been teaching Taoist meditation and philosophy to students since 1997.
- Author(s)Hu Xuezhi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDan G Reid,Eileen Pun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.