Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1869, this was a reprint of the 1863 book about the medical, ecomical and agricultural aspects of the botany of the southern states. Francis Porcher was given the task to write this book by the Confederate States Surgeon General and it was originally published in 1863 in the Confederate States of America. Also includes the useful properties of trees, plants and shrubs.
- Author(s)Francis Peyre Porcher M D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1025 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.