All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Stephen Taylor, CIPD Chief Examiner and author of the CIPD Resourcing and Talent Management module, this text provides a comprehensive overview of fundamental management issues through practical guidance and theoretical underpinning. Mapped to the CIPD unit Resourcing and Talent Management, this text boasts a broad coverage of an accessible writing style, making it ideal for all students studying all resourcing, talent management and recruitment and selection modules.
- Author BiographyStephen Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School. He is also an examiner for the CIPD.
- Author(s)Stephen Taylor
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.