All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Stephen Taylor, CIPD Chief Examiner and author of the CIPD Resourcing and Talent Management module, this text provides a comprehensive overview of fundamental management issues through practical guidance and theoretical underpinning. Mapped to the CIPD unit Resourcing and Talent Management, this text boasts a broad coverage of an accessible writing style, making it ideal for all students studying all resourcing, talent management and recruitment and selection modules.
- Author BiographyStephen Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School. He is also an examiner for the CIPD.
- Author(s)Stephen Taylor
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.