All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible that the way to win in business is to give employees exactly what they want? Yes. As RESPECT reveals, managers and organizations who give their employees what they want outperform those who don't. This is hunch it's a fact based on more than 25 years of global research. Drs. Jack Wiley and Brenda Kowske have amassed a research database unlike any other, and it all started with this simple question: What is the most important thing you want from the organization for which you work? Organizations that apply this research have more engaged employees, more satisfied customers, and better shareholder returns. It all boils down to seven key elements, summarized by the acronym RESPECT. These are the seven things that employees really want: Recognition, Exciting Work, Security, Pay, Education, Conditions and Truth. This book taps the authors' in the trenches consulting experience and offers real solutions on each element of RESPECT. Written for all types of leaders from supervisors to the c-suite readers can pick and choose the proven solutions that are relevant to their own organizations. By weaving stories and narrative, the authors make complex information easy to understand and fun to read. In addition, RESPECT meets the demands of the global ecomy, offering an international perspective with corresponding cultural nuances that are critical to helping leaders manage the needs of their workforces.
- Author BiographyJack Wiley, Ph.D., is founder and executive director of the Kenexa High Performance Institute, the R&D arm of a leading provider of business solutions for human resources. He is recognized internationally for groundbreaking research that links employee survey results to measures of customer satisfaction and financial performance. A keynote speaker at conferences around the world, Dr. Wiley shares his research findings and advice with thousands of HR professional and business leaders every year. Brenda Kowske, Ph.D., is a manager and research consultant for the Kenexa High Performance Institute. Kowske is a highly respected researcher in the field of HR and, through her management of the WorkTrends study, investigates timely topics that inform talent management practices around the world. She has worked as a coach, trainer, and performance management consultant for Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Brenda Kowske,Jack Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.