All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated picture book that introduces children to the concept of respect. It explains that everyone deserves respect, whether by being treated fairly or by t being discriminated against because they are different. It explains how to earn respect, by being polite, honest and listening to others. It also explains how having respect for ourselves and others makes the world a better place. Notes for parents and teachers at the back of the book provide valuable advice for how to share this book with your child or class. Written by a trained psychotherapist, journalist and parent, and illustrated by an experienced children's book artist, this title is part of an acclaimed and successful series of picture-book n-fiction for Early Years. Books in the series give advice and promote interaction between children, parents, and teachers on a wide variety of personal, social and emotional issues.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour artwork
- Weight140 g
- Width209 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.