Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionEvolution theory advocates have convinced our society that evolution is a scientific fact. However, reasonable person disputes the fact that living organisms eventually die. In contrast, evolution teaches that lifeless material spontaneously produced life, and then systematically developed ever-greater capabilities. This book strikes at the heart of evolution theory by exposing fraud in evolution science; it also shows how even the simplest cells are too complex to have ever evolved.
- Author(s)Paul Shonebarger
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.