All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionChildren learn by testing the behavioral boundaries so you need to kw how to respond in a positive way. Children learn what is acceptable and what is t by testing the behavioral boundaries. One of the most important goals in the early childhood classroom is helping children learn appropriate social rms and self-control. Learn how to use positive classroom management to help children develop appropriate behavior.
- Author BiographyGigi Schweikert is a popular speaker at early childhood conferences and parenting seminars. She is the author of several books and contributes to early childhood periodicals and journals regularly. Gigi hosted a cable television show, Today's Family, and directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City and developed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers. Jennifer Romanoff is the Vice President of Education and Training for Lightbridge Academy. She holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and has over 23 years of experience in the field. Jennifer is also a CDA instructor, a member of the advisor board for a major early childhood supplier, and is Chief Organizer of an annual conference for over 500 early childhood educators, administrators, and owners. Jeniece Decker is a Training Associate with Lightbridge Academy and holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. She has worked in child care centers as both a teacher and in leadership positions. Jeniece now works to train and develop early childhood education professionals through staff training, CDA programs, workshops, and conferences.
- Author(s)Gigi Schweikert,Jeneice Decker,Jennifer Romanoff
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWinning Ways Series
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight709 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.