About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the causes of gecide and mass atrocities? How can we prevent these atrocities or, when that is longer possible, intervene to stop them? What are the impediments to timely and robust action? In what ways do political factors shape the nature, and results, of international responses? The authors of Responding to Gecide explore these questions, examining the many challenges involved in forging effective international policies to combat gecidal violence.
- Author BiographyAdam Lupel is senior fellow at the International Peace Institute. He is author of Globalization and Popular Sovereignty: Democracy's Transnational Dilemma and coeditor of Peace Operations and Organized Crime: Enemies or Allies? Ernesto Verdeja is assistant professor of political science and peace studies at the University of Notre Dame, USA. His recent publications include Unchopping a Tree: Reconciliation in the Aftermath of Political Violence.
- Author(s)Adam Lupel,Ernesto Verdeja
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.