All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling work provides practitioners with a complete guide to implementing response to intervention (RTI) in schools. The authors are leading experts who explain the main components of RTI--high-quality instruction, frequent assessment, and data-based decision making--and show how to use it to foster positive academic and behavioral outcomes for all students. Implementation procedures are described in step-by-step detail. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding to facilitate photocopying, the book includes reproducible planning and implementation worksheets. The companion website features an accompanying PowerPoint presentation for use in RTI training. New to this Edition *Includes extensive new research that reflects the increasing adoption of RTI nationwide. *Expanded to include behavioral interventions. *Chapter on effective instructional practices for general education. *Chapter on implementation at the whole-school and district levels. *Chapter featuring multiple intervention case studies. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series. See also Assessment for Intervention, Second Edition, which details a wide range of assessment procedures ideal for implementation in an RTI framework.
- Author BiographyRachel Brown-Chidsey, PhD, is Associate Professor of School Psychology at the University of Southern Maine in Gorham. She is a nationally certified school psychologist and has consulted with schools, districts, and state departments of education to support implementation of response to intervention. Dr. Brown-Chidsey's research and publications focus on curriculum-based measurement, response to intervention, and scientifically based reading instruction methods. Mark W. Steege, PhD, is Professor and Coordinator of the School Psychology Program at the University of Southern Maine in Gorham. He is a nationally certified school psychologist and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst--Doctoral. Dr. Steege has published widely on assessments and interventions for persons with disabilities.
- Author(s)Mark W. Steege,Rachel Brown-Chidsey
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGuilford Practical Intervention in the Schools
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight466 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.45Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.