All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionResponse to Intervention (Rtl) for Teachers: Classroom Instructional Problem Solving is an interactive, practical resource for teachers and other educators. Rtl for Teachers reveals how to actively participate in the problem-solving instructional process. It provides a step-by-step approach to classroom instructional problem solving (action research), including descriptions of each phase, reflection activities, planning forms, and concrete, real-life examples. Through its practical, teacher-focused process approach based on current research, legislation, and policies, Rtl for Teachers offers evidence-based resources in both instruction and assessments for use in classrooms and schools.
- Author(s)Mary E. Little
- PublisherLove Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLove Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.