All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionMost Christians work outside the church, so for many--if t most--of us, daily labor seems divorced from Christian beliefs and ethics. Work is an inevitable factor of human existence, and yet we do t have appropriate theological resources to help us reflect on its nature and meaning in light of Christian understanding and contemporary American culture. How can we as Christians understand our work as a dimension of our faith?
- Author BiographyDavid H. Jensen is Professor of Constructive Theology at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, Texas. He is the author or editor of several books including Responsive Labor: A Theology of Work and The Lord and Giver of Life: Perspectives on Constructive Pneumatology.
- Author(s)David H. Jensen
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationKY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.