Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionSeven-year-old Christopher Abkhazian refuses to be forgotten. This child's death took place during the waning days of Prohibition in San Diego. Some said it was accidental death; pathologists disagreed. Unsolved, it gathered dust on cold case shelves for over sixty years. When a team of forensic detectives reopens the investigation in 1990, it expects to put the case to closure. But this victim demands justice, t obscurity. An unlikely duo begins an investigation of their own. Ex-policeman Pete McGraw believes this case has been purposely mishandled, there is a cover-up. McGraw kws the facts; he was the chief detective in 1933. Reporter Sera Schilling begins delving. As the truth unfolds, she steps on a land mine when she uncovers a dark and deadly family secret-a secret they would kill to keep buried.
- Author BiographyBlake S. Lee first heard of this unsolved police case in a research class in graduate school where she was given the assignment to resolve the matter. Her research took her on a long, arduous paper trail and witness interviews available then, in 1990. She concluded, unequivocally, that the case was a homicide. When the case was re-opened and finally closed as accidental, fifteen years later, she was stunned. During her research experience, she felt a deeper, more poignant, side of the story. The long-dead people took on new life. Using poetic touch, she combines genres in this fictional account. She examines an unsettled incident seeking closure for all individuals involved. Ms. Lee lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Blake S Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.