Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionTicking minutes that unwind into aging faces and the loss of youth are passive against the primal experiences that imprint their virtues and vices onto the stories and mythologies that become our individual lives. Restless Flesh is a collection of moments that pile one on top of the other to form a complete whole, in the same way that the nine numerals equate into one cycle. Elizabeth denies the depths of her sexuality, while Kari settles on resolution in her dead-end career. Powerful Mark learns the limits of his strength, and a n-human being earns consciousness. Each character in this collected work struggles to embrace a catalyst into fulfilling his or her highest potential, and we all benefit from a vicarious experience.
- Author BiographyAmanda Lynn Barker is a writer. She has her undergraduate degree from Indiana University, and her graduate degree from Humboldt State University. Most of her living money has comes from working for non-profit organizations. Amanda tries to live a life of peace, and prefers to be left alone.
- Author(s)Amanda Lynn Barker
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.