All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionRestorative Dentistry: An Integrated Approach presents the core of kwledge that forms the basis of clinical practice in restorative dentistry. The book contains a practical common-sense approach to clinical problems structured within the limitations imposed by the patient and the ability and facilities of the dentist. Subjects included in the book are Periodontology, Endodontics, Dental Biomaterials, Oral Biology and Pathology, and Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics. However Restorative Dentistry offers a somewhat unique approach in that it integrates the basic sciences that are fundamental to clinical practice rather than having separate sections or expecting readers to consult other texts for basic information. The integration means that there are t separate sections on the specialist subjects but aspects of these topics are distributed throughout. This second edition is full colour throughout. It has been fully revised with two brand new chapters on Implantology bringing the book up to date with emerging techlogies and developments in clinical procedures and materials.
- Author BiographyPeter Jacobsen is lead teacher in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and specialist teacher of occlusion and fixed prosthodontics at Cardiff University School of Dentistry. He is course coordinator and principal tutor of the University of Bristol distance learning courses (BUOLD) on Bridgework and the Non-Vital Tooth. He is an Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at the University Dental Hospital, Cardiff with particular interests in aesthetics, occlusion and fixed prosthodontics.
- Author(s)Peter Jacobsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight858 g
- Width186 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.