Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us would like to be more fruitful Christians. Most of us would also like to be less vulnerable to the attacks of the evil one. At first glance these may seem to be unrelated topics, but the Bible clearly reveals that an unfruitful life is a life vulnerable to the devil's schemes, temptations and attacks, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit forms a spiritual wall to defend us against our spiritual enemies. This study teaches how to build a strong spiritual house, in obedience to Jesus Christ, that will stand when struck by the torrents of this life. The applications extend from the walls of the individual to the walls of the Church body. In fact, this is a call to the Church to be revived and restored.
- Author BiographyGary and his wife Jo of thirty six years have nine children and five grandchildren. Together they began home schooling in the mid-eighties, and they still have two children at home who are home schooled. Gary's has been active in several ministries, including biblical prison ministry teaching classes on several life issues and Keryx prison ministry. He and his wife are certified marriage counselors. Gary is a church leader and Bible teacher. And as a Christian father and home schooler, he has effectively taught his children in the Word of God.
- Author(s)Gary Schulz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.