Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionRestoring Hor to Public Schools: A Teacher's Vision for American Education, draws upon its author's thirty years of experience to offer an insider's look at teaching and learning, providing thoughtful and achievable recommendations for horing teachers and teaching and restoring civility and intelligence to our nation's discourse about education.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Smith has taught at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels and was Teacher of the Year for East Tennessee. He has also been an assistant principal, a district administrator, a principal in a rural K-5 elementary school, a teacher educator, and a university laboratory school director.
- Author(s)William E. Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byGerald W. Bracey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.