All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to beat any false restraining order can be found in this simple, easy-to-understand eBook. How to stay in charge of your divorce case by limiting the roles of lawyers, mediators, and other professionals. Information that will walk you throughthe emotional, legal, and ecomic realities of a difficult divorce. The consequences of temporary restraining orders. The most important way to protect yourself and your children against a false restrainingorder! Many defendants lose their case before they even begin because they fail to abide by this rule. Ten things you need to do immediately to stay out of jail. Insider secrets that most people do t kw. They are t even found in legal books that are held in a law library. These tips have been developed by an experienced attorney who has fought these orders for many years in court and kws exactly what to do to give you a fighting chance. The #1 violation that will send you to jail and jeopardize your case. Violation of a restraining order is a criminal matter, punishable by a fine and a jail term. Even though restraining orders are civil matters which involves conflicts between two people, violations of them are criminal matters, meaning the state will prosecute a violator. How you can be lulled into a false sense of security and find yourself handcuffed in the back of a police car the moment your ex-wife gets mad at you again. How to represent yourself and be prepared using vital information on the laws, statutes, and methods of research available to everyone-t just attorneys! The most important key legal definitions you need in order to kck the restraining order out of the box before it is even issued. 4 sources to obtain information about the laws that pertain to restraining ordersin your particular state. What is the most important part of any law pertained to your case?In many cases, the complaining party is charging something that may t be against the law, or fit the legal definition of fear as defined by the law. Where you should look to see if your particular statute has changed. The easiest way to find out what changes have been made by courts. How to be prepared when your lawyer or the Judge asks a question. You will have the answer right in front of you! How to get the documented proof you need to leave your soon-to-be or ex-spouse unprepared.
- Author BiographyRon earned an undergraduate degree from the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis and an MSBA from Boston University while on active duty in the United States Marine Corps. Ron served his country as an Infantry Officer from 1989 to 1994. During that time, he led a platoon of Marines in combat in the first Gulf War and was with the 2nd Marine Division that helped liberate Kuwait City. He left the Marines with the rank of Captain. After his service in the Marines, Ron went to Wall Street as a trader and had a successful career that lasted for 12 years. During that time, he worked for two of the largest investment banks in the world. He was married to his ex wife for sixteen years and ultimately had four children before his divorce and custody battle began. His experience out of his divorce led him to write about restraining orders.
- Author(s)Ron Lasorsa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.