Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionWe abandoned privacy and turned databases into something like gods. They listened to our prayers. They met our needs and blessed us with new riches. They watched over us, protected us, and punished the wicked. We almost made a paradise. But there were those who tried to hide from the databases' all-seeing eye. They used their wealth or power or intellect to turn themselves into ghosts within the endless archive. The FBI's Ghost Targets team became experts at tracking them down, and they threw the worst of the monsters into private prisons where even Hathor's eyes could t see. Now a new threat forces Katie Pratt to enter the dark halls of one of these prisons. An old adversary trapped in Shadow Mountain holds the key to the mystery, and he'll only give it to Katie. But when a Shadow Mountain contractor is murdered, his hidden execution uncovers the most advanced ghosting device ever created. Katie must solve the murder to save Hathor, and she will have to face down wardens, politicians, mob bosses, and deadly ghosts to do it. Only then will she uncover the terrifying secrets locked up in Shadow Mountain. Restraint is the third book in the Ghost Targets series.
- Author BiographyAaron Pogue is a husband and a father of two who lives in Oklahoma City, OK. He started writing at the age of ten, and lays claim to eleven finished novels, as well as a handful of short stories, scripts, and videogame storylines. His first novels were high fantasy set in the rich world of the FirstKing, but he's explored mainstream thrillers, urban fantasy, and several kinds of science fiction. Gods Tomorrow represents the introduction to a long-running science fiction cop drama series focused on the Ghost Targets task force. Aaron is also a Technical Writer with the Federal Aviation Administration. He has a degree in Writing and has been working as a Technical Writer since 2002. He's been a writing professor at the university level, and is currently pursuing a Master of Professional Writing degree at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Aaron Pogue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.