All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging a retail operation in a salon or spa can be a daunting task. To the technician learning business skills, Retail Management for Salons and Spas is a fantastic resource. This text provides essential business information and a clear understanding of what it takes to run a profitable retail operation while overseeing the day-to-day operations. Topics include identifying a target market, preparing and executing a marketing plan, retail sales forecasting, vendor selection, purchasing strategies, inventory management, record keeping, space planning, and incentivizing staff. It also effectively provides tools such as case studies, learning activities, and quizzes to bring lessons to life. With Retail Management for Salons and Spas, professionals will learn the why, the when, and the how of selling retail products to their customers.
- Author BiographyThe Premier Source for Education Resources in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Barbering, Nail Technology, Makeup, Massage Therapy, Salon & Spa Management and Business Training. Serving the Beauty and Wellness Industry since 1927.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.