Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing in a retail business covers a wide area from customer behaviour to retail brands. Retail marketing techniques have created world rewned brands. You will learn marketing evaluation and marketing strategy. You will also learn how to develop own brand labels. Chapters are Retail Marketing Planning, Consumer Behaviour and finally Retail Brands.
- Author(s)Fiona Ellis-Chadwick
- PublisherThe Open University
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Open University
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.