All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invaluable and comprehensive book, providing cutting-edge asset protection processes. Based on twenty-five years of systematic research and field experience, it is a powerful problem-solving resource. It describes the most common retail crime and loss problems along with a step-by-step process for diagsing and treating these problems.
- Author BiographyREAD HAYES has been a Security Researcher and Consultant since 1984. He has over 28 years' hands-on crime and loss control experience with numerous organizations worldwide, including Target, Home Depot, Bloomingdales, Coles Meyer, Disney, Proctor and Gamble and Wal-mart. A co-ordinator of the Loss Prevention Research Team at the University of Florida and Director of the retailer-supplier coalition Loss Prevention Research Council, his current research focuses on offender decision-making, total supply chain protection, asset and key product protection and premises violence, security and safeness. He is the author of over 60 articles and three books including Retail Security and Loss Prevention.
- Author(s)Read Hayes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.