All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAs retailing becomes increasingly important in global ecomics, the similarities and differences of retailing from country to country are w more evident. This unique and timely study of retail structures across Europe, gives an insightful overview of the internationalization of retailing and asks important questions regarding the effectiveness of different retailing sectors. With chapters on Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, this contemporary study examines the extent to which Europe's increasingly homogeus environment applies to retailing. By considering overall structural and socio-ecomic variables of country-to-country retailing, it draws fascinating conclusions on efficiency and competition within the European Union. A major contribution to the field of European retail studies, this significant work in comparative legislation is essential reading for anyone studying retailing at postgraduate or undergraduate level or with an interest in comparative ecomics.
- Author BiographyStewart Howe is Director of DBA programme, Dundee Business School, University of Abertay Dundee.
- Author(s)Stewart Howe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.