All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionUnless the Canadian Forces adequately address the retention concerns, it is very possible that there will t be sufficient trained and experienced personnel to complete the tasks the Government and the Canadian people expect. As a result of budget cuts, personnel reductions and minimal recruiting efforts during the 1990s, approximately 50% of the personnel in the Canadian Forces will be eligible to retire within the next three to five years. Force expansion, high operational and personnel tempo, family instability and high risk deployments make retention of trained and experienced personnel t only challenging, but critical. This research examines the personnel and retention issues and the current human resource policies and initiatives aimed at retention in the Canadian Forces, the Australian Defence Force and the British armed forces.
- Author(s)John D V Vass
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.