All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a timely critique of the discourse on the dissolution of character in contemporary theatre. Proposing theatrical character as a malleable tion whereby understandings of subjectivity are negotiated, Delgado-Garcia stretches the term to encompass and illuminate otherwise unaccounted - for subjects and political gestures in experimental, script-led contemporary works.
- Author BiographyCristina Delgado-Garcia,University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Cristina Delgado-Garcia
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContemporary Drama in English Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.